2008-04-01

Ghosts Museum

After yesterday opening ceremony Pilsen Ghosts Museum located in the historic city center welcomes new visitors. Atractive fairy tales expositions in the extensive vaults under the Central Hotel in the Republic Square intermesh my arts. I am author of the museum’s logo and life-size Radous inviting visitors. Also some ghosts look like from my fairy tales books and some drawings were transfered on the walls in the first underground floor by other people in the cute naive way. In the second underground floor you can see model of the 31 most important sights from the Pilsen Region made by myself. If you want you can buy fairy tales books, children game called memory, colouring books and badges with my drawings in the museum’s reception. Pay attention to the possibility to buy my plush stuffed toy Radous!

7 comments:

  1. Hey

    thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! i'm glad to hear you liked my storyboards!

    I like your style, its very classical european style, you have some good and funny posts on here!

    keep it up

    cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Really enjoyed your work- It has a unique spirit. Will keep watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Vhrsti my friend
    This is brilliant
    I love the idea of a ghost museum
    very czech methinks! hehe
    are there any links to your work there? Or an image of the plush toy?
    all the best
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul,
    thanks for your kind words. I'll take some photos and put them to my photogallery. If you are patient, you will wait to see ;-)
    With best regards
    Vhrsti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog! I really like your illustration style. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment! i am honored – your work is fantastic!
    best to you,
    melanie

    ReplyDelete