2010-01-18

Once More about the National Library of the Czech Republic

Foreign journalist are still interested in the scramble about the National Library of the Czech Republic. A few days ago news server France 24 published article Prague "blob" doomed? (in French Le "Blob" de Prague condamn√©?). His author Andres Bermudez Lievano asked some illustrators (including me) for attendant pictures. You can also see my blog where I argued for Kaplicky´s Library in wild public discussion in the autumn 2007.


4 comments:

  1. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

    •••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but the blob is marvelous! And look how well behaved it is on a leash.

    ReplyDelete